Selecting Models

       In this magazine, there won’t be any human models. We decided to go with this decision because we want the magazine to be focused on the destination, not a girl in a bathing suit. Since I’m doing leisure attractions such as a beach, bike riding, and park, I want the experience to be the main focus. 

    So the location I will be choosing is the Hollywood beach broad walk. Which is located at 3501 N Broadwalk Hollywood, FL 33019 United States. 

    There are plenty of shops along the board walk. I’ll choose one of them and do an interview with the owner if they allow it. 

     I’ll end up taking pictures at the beach and the broad walk. There will be a variety of scenery and that would be great for my blog.

Image received from: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/sfl-hollywood-beach-story.html?outputType=amp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Photo Composition Info Pt.1