Magazine Cover Final (+ Changed Decisions)

      Okay I finished the cover of my magazine. I’m very excited for you to see. Here are the changed I made and why:

     I still stuck to the color theme that was chosen by the survey I did. I changed the font of “street style” to give it a more artistic look, even though I know magazines normally stay away from cursive because I can’t be hard to read, I felt like it gave it some “flavor” with that. I also made the “best art gallery” text larger so it stands out as the feature story title. I changed “an experience to remember” because it was hard to see and I couldn’t find another dont I was satisfied with. I moved it to the table of contents. I put a bar code instead so the magazine looks more realistic. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Photo Composition Info Pt.1