Interview Question Change

      I have decided to change the location of where I was going to for my interview. It was a spur of the moment thing but I felt like this place was a better fit to match my magazine. The place is called end to end gallery in Hollywood, Florida. This place allows artists to sell their art works and I love the message of the business so I decided to email the owner since I was talking to his friend that watched over the location. I already have a 13 minutes recording of him talking. I’ll write what he said in a different post.

These were the questions I emailed: 

1. What’s you’re name?
2. How long have you been in this business? 
3. What inspired you to name it “End to End Gallery”
4. Did you have any business partners or do you own this yourself?
5. What made you want to start this business in Hollywood instead of Miami Beach or Hallandale?
6. What inspired your love for artwork? 
7.  Are any of these artists significant to you?
8. How much business do you receive on a daily basis? 
9. Are the paintings normally bought in person or online?
10. Which day do you received the most business? 
11. How did you create the design of this place? 
12. Do you ever close shop to take a break and walk down the streets? 
13. How do you choose the artists in the gallery? 
14. How often do you change the artworks in the gallery? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Photo Composition Info Pt.1