Double Page Spread Final (+ Changed Decisions)

  Hi this is my double page spread. I added the same circle thats behind the words, behind the page number. I also want to add I change the entire house style of the page. It’s very different from the draft one I did months ago. I got a new creative eye and I wanted to incorporate the colors from the photos into the elements I added around the page. I decided to add another photo so my feature lead makes more sense. I wanted to also incorporate a sketch piece behind the text as a motif in my magazine. Mainly because I believe it makes the page less blank. I also want to add that I incorporated fonts from the cover photo such as the font of “Best art gallery” to have as the title of the feature article because I want a sense of unity.     




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Photo Composition Info Pt.1