Introductory !

      Hi! This is first blog and post. I’m happy to tell you this is for the AICE Media Studies AS Level course I’m currently taking this school year. Since I chose to create a magazine which includes a cover, double page spread, and a contents page, my blogs will be about about my thought process, research, drafted products, and final products. 

    This project will improve

  • my understanding of
    • media forms and media platforms
    • case studies
  • The ability to 
    • apply practical skills creatively, 
    • analyze my own and published media products critically research and evaluation skills and information management and project management skills.
  • Knowledge and understanding relating to the key concepts of Language, Representation, Industry and Audience
The criteria and constraints I’m using to create this blog are:

  • Front page, contents, double page-page spread of new magazine.
  • Imagines used in the magazine must and will be original (Maximum four by me)
  • However, if done in a group (max 4 people), each member creates their own edition of the magazine with the same style.

    ^ I chose to work in a group with 3 other people. However I would still be making my own media products that will be added into the one magazine. 

  • Analyze products from the media, evaluate my own work, show understanding of theoretical and creative approaches, and support using relevant textual evidence. 
  • Research, plan, and construct media products that are critically informed using technical and creative skills.  
  • Form a reflection on the blog and media products outcome.

   That may seem like a lot but I have time to understand and do them! So welcome to my journey!

   And I apologize for being rude, I didn’t introduce myself. Hello, my name is Leandra. I’m 17 years old and I love art work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Critical Creative Reflection 1