Critical Creative Reflection 2

 

How does your product engage with audience and how would it be distributed as a real media text

https://youtu.be/-7EaqyE292g

Transcript

Sammy CCR: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today we're here with this young, bright star, Leandra, the owner of Euphorics Magazine. Welcome, Leandra.
 
Leandra: Hello, you guys. I'm happy to be here.

Sammy CCR: I first want to say thank you for joining us, Leandra.

Leandra: You're welcome. Thanks for inviting me. 

Sammy CCR: No problem.So, this magazine, what started it? I know you're young and still in high school. So what made you create this magazine?

Leandra: It all started in media studies class. So in the first couple of months of our class, we started learning about camera shots, camera angles, like composition for photos, feature stories, interviews, things of that nature. And it made me want to start my own magazine for the end of year course exam.

Sammy CCR: That sounds amazing, but the name, what made you choose the name Euphorics?

Leandra:I'm going to be honest, I don't remember the full process, but it was between five different names that I was thinking of that I felt that embodies my magazine and what I was going for. So since my magazine is an attractions magazine, I want it to be for leisure activities so everybody can have a magazine to , you know, find out where those activities and places were. So it was between Tropics, Zenith, EyeAttracts, Euphoria of course, and it was, the last one was Visitor. So I then sent out a survey to my target audience. And, once I got the response back from that, it made me also choose Euphorics because the most picked was Euphorics, although I was already choosing that because I felt like that was the best name to go with. And from there, I just took creative Liberty with everything else, with the name, the style and all of that, although those are also in the survey of like what colors and stuff like that I should use.

Sammy CCR: Well, the name is amazing. I love it. Did you do the same process for any other aspect? 

Leandra: I did actually, for every aspect too. Anything to do with color, placement, font, size, models, things of that nature, I asked my target audience. I believe that asking your target audience would be the best way for you to know what people want to see and hear and still you'll be able to be true to yourself and how you want your brand to look. 

Sammy CCR: That's amazing.That's amazing. What does the future of Euphorics first look like to you?

Leandra:I didn't want to say it, but I do have a surprise for my viewers. Hey, you guys, I'm going to start an online magazine. So if you guys don't like physical magazines, you can read the magazine anywhere, anytime, on the go.

Sammy CCR: Well, you didn't hear it from me. You heard from Leandra. Leandra, thank you for having us here. And that sounds amazing. And on this happy note, we're going to take a quick commercial break and we'll be right back. 

Leandra: Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Photo Composition Info Pt.1