Practicing Interview

    Hello, today in class we learned how to write interviews. I interviewed a child in my class

Questions and Answers:

1. Who are you? Valeria Giraldo

2. How old are you? 17

3. Are you in a relationship? Yes

4. What is his name? Gio 

5. How did you guys meet? “We’ve always knew about each other. We would see each other around. My friend Davonte, was friends with him. They communicated with each other constantly so he had no problem asking him for my Snapchat username. We started texting on there constantly. He did ask me out a couple of times but I rejected him. I wasn’t interested. There were also rumors about him that I wasn’t sure were true. The following year we ended up having the same P.E class and we started talking there. He wished me a happy birthday since it just passed.”

6. So what kept the relationship alive?  “We started hanging out a lot but when covid hit, it did slow down a bit. We were on FaceTime a lot since the lockdown obstructed our chances to gang out places. When it got better, we started going over to each other house.”

7. What was a big step in your relationship? “When we took a three day trip together.”

8. Where did you go? “Disney world”

9. What was the conversation with the parents like? “I was the one who suggested it to him. At first he wasn’t sure, but then I was able to convince him that it’s a once in the life time opportunity and we should go just for the fun of it. He agreed so we asked his parents and mine. His parents were okay with it since they already met my parents. My parents were fine with paying for his ticket also.”

10. What did you do each day? “Day one we got settled in to the hotel, and we went out to eat Mexican food. Day two we went to Disney world. We got on every ride. My favorite one was Haunted mansion.”

11. What emotions were you feeling when you were at Disney world? “ I was extremely happy and felt like what I was experiencing was surreal and out of this world. I never imagined myself having such a fun experience with someone I love.” 

12. How did this affect your relationship? Did it make it stronger? More intimate? “This affected my relationship by making my boyfriend and I closer because we shared so many new memories together and learned things about each other that we never knew.”

13. How does Davonte feel about this relationship? “He’s actually very happy about. He says he’s the best “wingman” a and jokes about being a matchmaker. I even able to help him gain a relationship with my best friend and they’re dating now. 

Image received from: https://hatrabbits.com/en/interview/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Photo Composition Info Pt.1