Editing My Magazine

  

       After I take my photos on February 26th. The following week on Monday and Tuesday, I will be working on editing my photos. Just to improve the quality and look that I’m going for. After I’m done with that, on Wednesday March 1st, I plan on putting it into the chosen house style. After I do that, on March 5th, all the notes I got from the interview such as history of restaurant, the owner, the foods, and what they have to offer will be put into paragraph form. This will be apart of the two page spread content. The sub headlines will be related to the theme of beach such as things to do at the beach, bathing suits, beach must haves, etc. That content I will figure out now since I do not need to go to a location for information. Although these are filler topics to place on the cover, it is just as important to make the look fo the magazine come together.

Image Received: https://www.alexroddie.com/2017/05/editing-tgo-magazine.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Photo Composition Info Pt.1