Camera Angles Info PT.2 (Trial)

    Glad to see you here! As said in the previous post, I applied my knowledge about the camera angles and took test photos. 

     I used my brother is my muse and told him to put on an outfit that he likes so he would look presentable to you guys . He also didn’t want me to show his face so I blocked it out in case you were wondering why. So we went to my backyard since its a pretty nice scenery and took the photos there. Taking these angles weren't as difficult as I thought it would be but the high angle was the most difficult angle to take. 

     My brother is almost a foot taller than me so I had to get on a ladder. I was going to get on top of the house but I honestly was too scared to and the ladder felt wobbly. But in this angle, he looks small. making him look vulnerable. If I were to go even higher such as on the house, Compared to the things around him he  would’ve looked very insignificant.


     In this angle, it makes him look dominant and powerful. Although he may not be in clothing that seems influential such as a suit or formal attire, just the stance and the camera angle gives off that effect. However, if I were to take this photo again, ill have to have light coming up at him because the bright sky behind him is popping for than him to wear you can barely see his face. 


    However, in this canted angle, also known as the Dutch angle,  it gives off a confused feeling. Although I did ask him to put his hand up and make it seem like he was confused, it does enhance how he’s looking at something sideways to understand it. 

    I see myself most likely using the low angle because of the sense of empowerment it gives. And since one of my ideas is to do something with black excellence or culture related, this would be a perfect angle.

    In addition, these  aren’t the only things I need to know about when taking pictures. We also need to know camera shots which will be my next post. I’ll explain each one I need to memorize so we both have a clear understanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Photo Composition Info Pt.1