Camera Angles Info PT.1



    I’m just going to jump straight into this. Hi, hello, I’m Leandra and this is my blog that shows my journey of my AICE Media Studies Project. I figured that i should’ve started earlier on this since I had a four day weekend, however, it was also a very busy weekend. I only like those when I don’t have homework and I was only able to most of my homework last minute. I also don’t like that. Maybe I need to learn time management? Nope. I got it ALL handled *big smile emoji*

     Now that we got that out the way, today’s topic is camera angles. Camera angles have a huge affect on what the viewer thinks and feels about the shot. Subconsciously, you know what they’re doing but unless you know exactly why they do it, you won’t necessarily notice it and point it out. 

     Below are some camera angles that I’m going to be talking about

   High angle: This creates a sense of inferiority. It makes the subject look vulnerable or insignificant. This enhances how at risk the subject is.
 
  Low Angle: This creates a sense of dominance. The subject seems to be threating, strong, and/or powerful. This enhances how influential the subject is.

   Canted Angle: This creates a sense of uncertainty. The subject seems to be confused or disoriented. This enhances the fear of the viewer. 

Next post will show me testing these angles out. Lets put my knowledge to the test!
Ill see you there ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Creative Reflection 1

Critical Creative Reflection 2

Photo Composition Info Pt.1